Monday, June 16, 2014

Complaint letter to neighbor to stop their pets entering your property

This sample complaint letter asks a neighbor to stop his/ her pet from relieving itself on your property. You have to customize this letter in order to meet your purpose.

Dear neighbor,

I’m sorry to have to bring this up, but are you aware that your pet has a habit of pooping in my yard?  Obviously, this has become quite a nuisance, otherwise I wouldn't bring it up. I’d appreciate it if you would keep your pet in your own yard.  If the problem persists, I’ll have to ask that you come over to do the clean-up yourself.

I appreciate your understanding and prompt attention to this problem.

Sincerely,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write request letter to neighbor, letter asking neighbor stop his or her pet from entering your yard, polite complaint letter to your neighbour about their barking dog

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment