Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cover Letter for Computational Fluid Dynamic Engineer

Sample cover for a Computational Fluid Dynamic Engineering . A profession-specific cover letter for a very technical job

Dear Sir,

Jonathan Amherst emailed me about your upcoming building simulation and render project that would require several Simulation Engineers on board. I maybe the right person for the job. Attached is my detailed resume and CV for your review.

I am a freelance CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamic) engineer. I have more than 10 years experiences in broad range of CFD simulation including building fire and smoke simulation, air + particle flow, and environmental flow. My simulations results are always used in the design process for many applications such as Fire safety in building, pollution control, air conditioning system, and product design.

If my skills interests you, please give me a call at 222-4444. It would be best to meet with you and discuss your blueprint requirements.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Best Regards,
Adam Robs

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment