Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cover Letter for Electrical Engineer

A sample cover letter for a recent graduate of Electrical Engineering with no previous experience

Dear Sir:

I am a recent undergraduate in Electrical Engineering with a GPA 3.0 average from Delaware Central College. My ambition is to pursue a career in design, consulting, and testing. I enjoy working in a team environment. I have interest in power, electromechanical, and control systems.

As an Electrical Engineering Intern at Atlas Foundry and Machineries LLC, I conducted regular power quality analysis to determine if harmonic mitigation or power factor correction is needed. I also assisted in trouble shooting various machine with malfunctions.

I look forward to a challenging career and the opportunity to expand my skills. I will bring integrity, creativity, and dedication to your company.

Thank you for your time in review of my resume and for consideration of permanent, full-time employment. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
Adam Roberts

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment