Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sample Cover Letter for Intern

A Sample Cover Letter for an Intern seeking practicum or internship hours at a media firm or office job.You should  modify this cover letter to according to your experience and qualifications.

Dear Mr. Nicholls,

My friend Agatha Richards has informed me of your need for an office intern. I am currently a senior broadcast major at Purcell University seeking a full season internship at a media firm such as yours. I am happy to get involved with all things film and marketing-related, its something I myself am passionate about.

I am highly-skilled in new media technologies and very thorough when it comes to administrative duties. I do not mind going through the wringer as I learn more things about the industry. My e-mail is SaraKeyes@gmail.com and my mobile number is 222-400-600 you may get in touch with me anytime.

Sincerely,
Sara Keyes


0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment