Monday, May 6, 2013

Apology letter to boyfriend Sample

Sample Apology and romantic letter from a girl to her boyfriend. It is recommended to  make modifications and addition  on the letter to be suitable for your situation. Enjoy!!

----

Dear [Name of boyfriend]

There are no words I can give you the meaning in my life so it seems like everything has faded and there is no color in the world to me.

My love, I know we have been through very difficult times, and I accept that it was all my mistake, but I also apologize to you. You believe that I love you so much and can't live with out you. My dear , life is worth nothing when your are not in my dreams .

So, baby, please accept my apology and come back to me>

I adore you my sweet love  
------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: Apology letters, love letters, romantic letter to girlfriend, sample letter to boyfriend,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment