Saturday, June 1, 2013

Letter to Confront Friend About Gossip

Its okay to be angry, let your friend know how hurt you are because of their actions, Some friends need a little push in the right direction, just to admit they are at fault.

Dear Sara,

I heard everything from Shanon. Don't lie to me. I can't believe the made-up stories you've been telling everyone. You should be ashamed for what you're putting me through. I thought you were my friend. But it turns out you're such a fake!

If our friendship means anything to you, you would do the right thing and set the record straight with everyone. Or else expect a storm to come your way.

Your call.
Maria
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Keywords: dealing with school gossip, friendship letters, workplace gossip letter

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment