Saturday, June 1, 2013

Request Letter for an Extension on College Class

Example letter from a student to dean requesting an extension on college class due to some medical reasons.

Dear Dean Ashly,

I am Sara Roberts , I am currently taking up my BA in Administrative Sciences. I would like to properly request for a course extension, an additional of 9 weeks in order to complete my degree. I have completed 60% of the required coursework and I have notified my mentor of my intentions. I am also aware of the course extension fees required by the College for such a request.

I will be leaving campus to complete my physical therapy sessions from July 2-August 10,2012. This is due to a fracture I have acquired in a vehicular mishap. Attached is the medical certificate from my doctor.

Hoping for your kind consideration.

Sincerely yours,
Sara
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Keywords: asking for extended date for school, request for extension withdrawal, Request Letter for Extension for Course, 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment