Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sample letter declining job offer politely - Job Rejection Letter

Its important never to burn bridges during your application process, you may meet these people again as you do business in your field. This letter demonstrates how to politely decline a job offer made to you so you can freely pursue another one which might be worth the benefits.

Dear Mrs. Jamil,

Thank you for the generous job offer. I would like to thank your organization for being patient with me. While the position in Everhart-Maxx LLC is a wonderful opportunity, I've decided to accept another job offer more in line with my skills and graduate school coursework. This was a very difficult decision to make as I've always held your organization in high regard. I'm sure there are other candidates better suited for the position of Supervisor.

Thank you for your time and I wish the company all the best.

Sincerely,

Adam Anderson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: How to write decline job offer letter, decline letter, polite letter, Sample Job Rejection Letter

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment