Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Example Leave Letter for Work to attend wedding

Take a look at this leave letter for work to attend wedding. This leave letter example is written to Supervisor to attend wedding anniversary !!! You are advised to modify the letter to be suitable for your purpose

Dear Superintendent,

I would like to file for a leave of absence, I will not be coming in for my shift on March 25, 2011. This is in compliance with the company's 2-week notice policy. I have also informed my superiors of my said leave.

I will be attending an important family function out of town- it is my parent's golden wedding anniversary which also coincides with my sister' death anniversary.

Please be advised accordingly.

Truly yours,

---------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: filing for leave at work, leave advisory, Leave and Excuse Letters, leave letter to attend wedding anniversary, leave of absence letter, notice of employee leave, sample leave letter,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment