Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Excuse Letter to boss for Missing Work the Next Day

Here is an excuse letter to boss for missing work the next day. This is an example of Excuse Letter from employee to manager to inform him about not coming to work tomorrow. You are advised to modify this excuse letter to be suitable for your purpose

Dear Boss,

I will not be at work tomorrow Tuesday, I am picking up my father at the airport.

I hope you understand, he hasn't seen me in a long time and he expects me to be there. I also need to carry him heavy things for him as he has a back problem.

I have finished all pending reports for tomorrow, they are on your desk for approval.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
The Eldest Son
 ---------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: excuse letter work leave, informing boss of upcoming absence, Leave and Excuse Letters, letter of absence for work, sample excuse letter for boss,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment