Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Excuse Letter for lateness for Consecutive Working Days

Here is an Excuse Letter for lateness for Consecutive Working Days. You are advised to modify this excuse letter to be suitable for your purpose

Dear Sir,

Please excuse my tardiness for not being able to arrive at work at the proper call time. I am aware that I have been late for four consecutive working days. I have been under the weather lately with a bad case of the flu. I am trying my best not to go on leave or opt for a day's absence. Hence, I have been late enduring all the symptoms of this sickness in the morning and all the more throughout the day.

As per employee handbook, I will be subjected to my first probationary warning, unless you decide otherwise. I will responsibly accept your decision on the matter.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,
 ---------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: consecutive working days late, late for work excuse letter, Leave and Excuse Letters, no appropriate notification for late, tardiness excuse letter,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment