Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sudden Leave of Absence to Boss

Obviously, someone from the senior staff who can call on and demand a leave of absence from her staff and company. However, still thoughtful enough to let everyone know of her personal situation.

Dear [Name],

I am currently in a conference trip in [place] representing our company at the annual [event]. Unfortunately my husband has fallen ill at home and I am returning a day earlier than planned. Please have someone in the staff arranged for my flight home, as I would like to turn over my work responsibilities at the office before I head to the hospital. Also please note, my sudden leave of absence for the next three days.

Sincerely yours,
absence letter, absent letter, file of leave letter, leave of absence letter, notice of leave, Sudden Leave of Absence by Boss letter,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment