Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thank you note for Christmas gift

Here is a thank you note for Christmas gift. You are advised to modify this Thank you  letter to be suitable for your purpose

Dear [Name],

I would like to thank you for the gift last Christmas. Imagine, my surprise when I opened the present waiting for me at home. I think the [insert item] was very lovely.

Had I known earlier you were coming over, I would have been thrilled to receive the gift personally. Just the same, I appreciate the thoughtfulness and effort you put into finding me a wonderful present.

Hope you had the best holiday ever!

Thanks again!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: Appreciation Letter, Christmas spirit, grateful for presents, holiday cheer, holiday greetings, Thank you letter, Thank you letters, Thank you note for Christmas gift,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment