Saturday, June 1, 2013

Angry letter from Boss to an Employee

Dear Employee,

I hired you for the following reasons - to do this job and to do it right. If you can't do both, I suggest you hand over the project to someone who can.

I do not want to hear any more excuses, you have been given enough time to sort this out your way. Apparently, your methods are not working, accept that fact and get on a new plan. A better one. The clock is ticking towards that deadline.

I suggest you get your department in order this week. Believe me, you do not want me there cleaning up your mess.

Regards,
Angry Boss
------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Keywords: angry letter to employee, letter from the boss, sample discipline letter, ultimatum notice to subordinate

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment