Sunday, June 2, 2013

Excuse Letter Not to Attend Village Meeting

A letter requested by a frequent Best-letter reader. Adam is obviously skipping town for the next village and he wants some decent excuse for not showing up at his local town hall. Good luck Adam!

To All Village People,

I will not be attending our bi-annual Village assembly that will be held on July 2013. Unfortunately, I have a lot of my hands at work and due to the nature of the business I am in, I required to travel on that date and to prepare shipments for the company.

I hope you understand my predicament. However, I am looking forward to seeing all of you brothers again in our next coming out Village party.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Adam
------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Keywords: absence letter from assembly, example excuse letter for not showing up, explaining absence to peers, sample Excuse Letter to skip meeting

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment