Monday, July 15, 2013

Appeal Letter When You Can't Make House Payments

A sample appeal letter when you can't make payments to your house. File a polite letter to your mortgage lender to avoid foreclosure on your home.

Sample appeal letter 

Dear Lender,

I receive your notice last May 6, 2013 and the current rate is too high and with the recent financial climate, I am unfortunately unable to make payments for my house this quarter. I would like to avail of another arrangement as soon as possible as I would like to avoid having a foreclosure on my property by all means.
I would like to consider other options available maybe perhaps a revised repayment plan that you could recommend? All I am asking is a readjustment.
I hope you could kindly consider my request.

Thank you very much,

Adam Roberts
House Owner

 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: How to write appeal letter, house payment extension letter, appeal letter sample for payment, appeal for late payment

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment