Thursday, July 11, 2013

Father's Day Letter

Sample letter to Dad on Father's Day, message from a son to his father on this day. You have to modify this letter according to your purpose and situation

Dear Dad,

Let me just say for the record, I don't like it when you keep tabs on me and what I do with my friends when I'm not home, but I'm sure glad you're there for me when I mess up big time. Thank you for pushing me as hard as always, I just want to let you know that I always try to do the right thing because I want you to feel proud of me.

You're Awesome! Happy Father's Day!

Your son,
James

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write best letters to parents, father's day letter, letter from son to dad

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment