Sunday, July 21, 2013

Love Letter from the Brokenhearted

Here is a sample Love Letter from the Brokenhearted. You should  modify this letter  according to your need and situation.

Dear Sara,

If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.
You didn't have to send me that message. I can nurse my own heart and let it lie broken for years. Does it matter? Who cares? You? Obviously, you don't. Cause you left without saying goodbye and none of my attempts to convince you to come back has led to anything. But still it was worth it, just to see you again even for a brief moment today. Maybe I am not ready to face this and let you go and be alone. Yes, I'm pissed. I can really get angry and upset like the way you can get all bitchy and loud. But that doesn't change everything and the love that we have between us.

I still love you no matter what and I'll wait... no matter how long it takes. If you ever get to think about me I'm just a phone call away.

Dave 

------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: How to write letters of love, love letters, love letter to girlfriend

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment