Sunday, July 14, 2013

Request Letter for Renewal of Contract

Here we have a sample request letter asking about work contract renewal for employee ( Renewal Contract Letter).

Request Letter for Renewal of Contract

Dear Mr. Jack,

Greetings!

I am Mary Somo from the Inventory department. I was employed last March 20, 2009 and my work contract will expire this May 15, 2013. I would like to inquire about my employment status and whether I will be up for a contract renewal.

I hope you understand that I would need to know the company's decision prior the end of my contract date, whether my employment would be extended, so I will have enough time to file the necessary documents to extend my work visa.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Mary Somo

Related searches: How to write follow-up letter on contract renewal, renewal of contract letter, Request Letter

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment