Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sample letter asking for a loan

Here is  a sample letter asking a loan from someone you know .You have to customize this request letter to be suitable for your purpose.

Dear Mr. John,

I have been really hit hard by the current recession, its quite unfortunate of me to lose my jobs at this time. I'm in a rough patch as of late, and I'm unable to meet the house rent this month and other bills. Some of which demand settlement or else I would have to face being sued.

I hope as my [relation], if could you loan me a considerable amount of [amount]? I know its quite a large sum and it might take me several payments to settle my loan with you. I just want to pull my family through this next few months.

Please let me know the soonest if you can help us. We appreciate any help you can offer us.

Thanks! Much love,
Jack Anderson

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: sample letter requesting for a loan from employer, letter example asking for a loan, letter format for a loan request, note for a loan agreement

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment