Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sample Cover Letter for Accountant Job

Here is a Sample Cover letter for Accountant Job, wish it may be useful to you

----------------------------
Dear Sir:

Having majored in Accounting at the Aseel Institiute of Science and Technology, where I also worked as a Payroll Assistant, I am confident that I would make a successful addition to your Research and Development firm.

In addition to my strong background in accounting, I offer significant business experience, having worked in an outsourcing company, a bookkeeping firm, and a coffee shop. I am sure that my experience in such jobs would prove particularly useful in an entry-level position.

I am attracted to [company] by your recent rapid growth and the superior reputation of your Accounting Department.

I would like an interview opportunity at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment