Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cover Letter for Baby Sitter or Child Care Worker

Sample cover letter for Baby Sitter or Child Care Worker, cover letter example for Baby Sitter or Child Care Worker with experience


Dear Parents,

I am an honest and reliable 18 year-old student at St Agnes College. My name is Stella Martin and I have nearly 5 years experience with children ranging from ages 6 months to 12 years old.

I would love to look after your children after 4pm on school days or at anytime on the weekend. I can handle school runs and after school activities as well as helping with homework. I can manage meal preparations and bed-time routines. I am also a life guard which includes a first aid certificate. More importantly, I am a non-smoker.

I normally charge $10 an hour but that is negotiable. I am positive, responsible and willing to commit long term. I am willing to start immediately.

If you are interested please contact 555-5552 so we can arrange for an interview. 

Thank you very much

Best Regards,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment