Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cover Letter for Interactive Art Director

Sample cover letter for Interactive Art Director Job , cover letter example for Interactive Art Director with experience


Dear Sir:


I have read your job ad via the jobconnect.org website and I would like to express my interest in the job. I am currently working with Tangerine Arts, as an Interactive Art Director. 

Tangerine Arts is a Production house that handles Corporate Events, Product launching and Audio-Visual Presentations. I have experience in website design, flash scripting, 3D animation and rendering, print lay-outs and pre-press production.

I have also worked before in Singapore for an architectural company that handles 3D Architectural Designs for residential buildings, condominiums and hotels. 

Being in the design business for over a decade, I am aptly experienced in project management and development, I am very capable of handling my own design team. With the exposure that I had with my earlier jobs, I was able to enhance my design capabilities and also get introduced to new and advanced software design tools. 

Please feel free to view my resume and CV. Should you wish to see more of my sample works, let me know via my contact details.

Thank you and looking forward to your response.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment