Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Thank you letter to boss for approval of transfer

Here is  a perfect letter to express gratitude and say thank you to boss for approval of transfer. You have to modify this letter to be suitable for your need.

Dear Mr. John,

Greetings from [place]! I hope you are well. How are things with the department? I hope they are delivering their reports on target. I would just like to thank you for considering my request, I know it was a difficult decision on your part and from a manager's standpoint to have me out here instead at the Main Depot.

I didn't have enough time back then to personally thank you for approving my job transfer. But I would like you to know that I am truly grateful. Its been very sunny out here lately, and I'm glad to be working close to my family. But I do miss the office cafe around the corner.

If you ever get to visit our area, on duty or off-work, please do give me a call. It would be my honor to invite you for dinner.

Sincerely,
Jack Anderson
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: thank you letter for approval of request, thank you letter example for job transfer, how to write request letter for job transfer

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment