Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cover Letter for Ticket Sales Representative

Here we see a good sample cover letter for a Ticket Sales Representative in the customer service department. A ticket sales agent may work as a front end staff at theater and sports arenas. They are also known as ticket sales representatives, box office representatives, cinema theater staff, ticketing agent and booking staff.

Dear Sir,

Please accept this letter in application for the Ticket Sales Representative position currently available within your company- Annex Cinemas. 

I have prior experience in ticket sales particularly in selling season tickets, partial plans, and group tickets to companies and individuals via phone prospecting, personal appointments, and in stadium games. I can work independently without supervision, yet I can also work collaboratively with others. I have no difficulty establishing rapport with co-workers and clients.

As you can see from my enclosed resume, my diverse customer service skills, make me a strong candidate for this position.  I am available and willing to work nights and weekends, I can be on-call if necessary.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my credentials with you at a mutually convenient time.

Thank you for your consideration. 
Respectfully yours,
Sara S. Adams

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment