Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cover Letter for Waitress

A Sample Cover Letter for a Waitress. Ideal for those looking into waitressing jobs at bistros, cafés, pubs, canteen, cafeterias, coffeeshops, diners, restaurants, clubs and hotels. You are advised to modify it according to your experience and qualifications.

Dear Ma'am,

I am Sonia Adams, I would like to apply to as a Waitress at your restaurant. I am good at taking food orders, guest relations and cleaning & resetting up tables. I am enthusiastic with a positive and can-do attitude which is essential for the job.

I have previous professional experience at providing good customer service at a very busy food establishment. Please refer to my attached references. In addition to this,
I am able to stay cool under pressure and make all the necessary decisions in dealing with customers.

I would appreciate it if you would give me a try. I can be reached at my mobile number 222-400-600 for an interview.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Sonia Adams

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment