Saturday, May 4, 2013

Formal heartfelt resignation letter

Here, we see an example formal heartfelt resignation letter. You are advised to modify this resignation letter to be suitable for your purpose, reasons and situation.

Dear [Name],

It’s with somewhat of a heavy heart that I am submitting my resignation from [company] effective two weeks from today. My last day will be [date].


The past few weeks have been a difficult time for me as I deliberated the direction of my career and whether it would be best to stay with the company or move to a new position with a new employer. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have, but I am not comfortable discussing my new position at this time.

I will be happy to help train my replacement or do anything else that will help make the transition smoother.

Thanks so much [Supervisor's Name]. My experience at [company] has been rewarding and productive, and I wish only the best for you and the company.

Regards,
------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: Employee resignation letter format, Formal Heartfelt Resignation Letter, How to write a resign letter,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment