Friday, May 10, 2013

Notice of intent to vacate template - Vacate apartment

This Sample letter is a template of Notice of Intent to Vacate letter. You should customize this Intent letter to be suitable for your purpose and situation.

Mr. Adam Smith
The apartment in question
The remainder of the address

Today's date
B. Watson, Apartment manager
Address of the Management company or owner.

Re: Notice of Intent to Vacate" The Apartment Address"

Dear Mr. Watson

Please accept this letter as my thirty (30) days written notice to vacate " The apartment address" on " your intended moving date". I am vacating this apartment due to the rise in monthly rent. As such , I will not be renewing the lease and it will expire.

You will recall that I paid a security deposit of $xxx.00 "Date paid". Because I will return the apartment back to you in excellent condition, I shall be expecting to receive the full deposit back.

If you have any questions or need to contact me, please feel free to call me at (222) 222- 222. I shall be available at the this number during normal business hours.

Very respectfully,
Adam Smith
------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: Notice of intent to vacate apartment template, vacate premises, rental property, intent to vacate California, vacate letter to landlord

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment