Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Reply Letter to Personal advertisement

Seek love online with this sample letter, a casual way to say hello without sounding so desperate, but rather sexy.

Dear Ahmad,

My Name is Cynthia Edmonds. I am of average height and fair in complexion. I am a loving, romantic and caring angel. I am a Virgo. I came across your personals ad on and I really like your profile photo. You come off quite charming and cute. Hope we could be online pals.

I have something special I want to discuss with you, you may reach me at or skype Sara123xyz.

I will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about myself. Remember distance or color does not matter, but love matter's a lot. I will be waiting for your mail.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Letter for Online relationship, online love email, personal ad letter, Sample Letter to Penpal, seeking new friends online letter,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment