Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Request for Graduation Verification Letter and Transcript of Records

This is an example of request letter for graduation verification and transcript of records. You should modify this love letter to be suitable for your purpose.

To Whom It May Concern,

This is to authorize my mother, Sara Watson to obtain my certified true copy of grades or transcript of records on my behalf. I would also like to request a graduation verification letter address to the British embassy.

My name is Adam Martin, my former student number is #2316840. I am a graduate of BS Science, and I was a university student from 2006-2010. I am unable to come to your office since I am currently undergoing medical treatment and physical therapy for a back injury.

I would need an original copy of my university transcript to complete the process of my visa application to the British embassy. Attached with this letter are my valid IDs and student information.

I would appreciate any kind of assistance your office may extend to my mother with regards to this matter.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: Academic Records request, authorization letter to get my transcript and diploma, Authorization Letters, certified true copy of grades, Graduation Verification Letter, Request for Transcript of Records,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment