Saturday, May 4, 2013

Request of Job Transfer to another Location

Sample Request letter for transfer to another branch that is in close proximity to employee's home. You are advised to modify this request letter to be suitable for your purpose and situation.

Dear [Name],

This is to officially express my intent to be transferred to [department] at [location].

I have been a loyal and hardworking employee of our company for the last [number] of years.

Our facility at [location] is in very close proximity to my home at [address] and my children's school. It will only take a [number] of minutes walking to reach our workplace compared to the daily commute of 4 hours from our department at [location] of which I am currently assigned.

My reasons for this request is to be able to give more time for my family after work, such a transfer would be beneficial for my children's well-being.

Also the transfer would make the workplace very accessible for me in case there might be occasions of which you may suddenly require my presence over for business matters.

Hoping for your consideration.

Related searches: Change of Location Letter, letter of transfer, Letter Request of Job Transfer to another Location, Living Near Work, Proximity to Work, Request Letter,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment