Friday, May 10, 2013

Thank You Letter After Call-Back Interview

Here is an example of thank you letter after call-back interview. You should modify this letter to be suitable for your purpose and situation

Dear Mr. Jones:

I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed my recent interview at Artek, Depp, and Rush. Please relay my appreciation to the other members of your firm whom I had the opportunity to meet.

I was, of course, aware of your firm’s excellent reputation before my office interview. My visit only confirmed my initial impression I would be proud to become professionally associated with your firm. As we discussed, I feel that my clerking experience with Crook & Hook, P.C., a south Florida firm specializing in corporate law, along with the courses I have taken in business law, such as Business
Associations & Planning, uniquely qualifies me for a position with your firm. Additionally, I have always been considered a hard worker, and a dependable and conscientious employee. I am confident that I can make a valuable contribution to Artek, Depp, and Rush.

I have enclosed a copy of a letter of recommendation from Professor Ship Sails. Professor Sails has advised me that he would welcome a telephone call if you wish to discuss my qualifications further.

Again, thank you for the opportunity to interview and for the warm hospitality extended to me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Sara Roberts

------------------------------------------------------------------

Related searches: thank you letter after interview, thank you after business meeting , thanks for phone interview, thank you letter after interview follow up 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment