Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Valentine Day letter for long distance relationship

This is an example of valentine day letter for long distance relationship. You should modify this love letter to be suitable for your purpose.

Dear love of my life,

I sorely miss you and I feel terrible on this special day we are not together. It tears me apart inside, my sweet. All I think about is you and how I love being around you. I miss your laugh, your smile. Our small intimate moments, I will forever treasure.

Wherever you go keep our love in your heart.

I Love You!

Happy Valentine's Day!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: be my valentine, hearts, letters of love, love, love letter for Valentines, Valentine's Day letter for long distance relationship, Valentine's Day Letters, valentine's greetings,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment