Thursday, June 27, 2013

Letter to the Bank regarding unauthorized representation

Here is an example Letter to the Bank regarding unauthorized representations – Sample Caution Letter

From:
Date: 10 June 2013

To: The Branch manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: My SB account – Reg Account No:_______

Dear Sir,
With regard to the above said DB A/c kindly don't entertain any representation claiming to be authorized by me and receive my SB account details intimationg and lhearing me personally. For further clarification please call me at ( Contact Number) and oblige.

Thank you very much

Yours Sincerely

Related Searches: , how to write authorized representations to bank, bank account, bank letter format, caution letter, intimation letter to bank, sample bank letters

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment