Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Apology letter for Cancellation of Event

The following letter is a Sample Apology letter for Cancellation of Event. You should  modify this apology letter according to your need and situation.

Dear sir/ madam,

Subject: requesting to accept my apology for cancellation of the event from the position of Personal Manager of Hindustan Computers Ltd who has a 3 months of experience here with a old working experience of 2 yrs in Tata Consultancy Services as an assistant programmer in the section of Development and also an hard worker and a smart worker who will be thinking and working for the company all the time – regarding.

This is the letter to convey my apology for cancelling the event that has been scheduled in our office for Alumni function. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. Actually we have planned to conduct the events for the next day. But due to unavailability of space we are in a position to cancel the events. I hope you could understand my position. I promise you that I will not let this to happen one more time. Please accept my apology and allow me to get back to my work. And am sure this would be my last apology that am asking.  Am seeking apology Personal Assistant of Hindustan Computers Ltd who has a 3 months of experience here with a old working experience of 2 yrs in Tata Consultancy Services as an assistant programmer in the section of Development and also an hard worker and a smart worker who will be thinking and working for the company all the time.

Thank you,

Yours good,

YOUR NAME

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment