Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Apology Letter to Homeowner

Here is a Sample Apology Letter to Homeowner. You should  modify this apology letter according to your need and situation.

From
The Tenant,
No.111, AAA street,
ZZZ city.

To
The homeowner,
No.10, AA street,
YYY city.

Respected Sir,
Sub: requesting for accepting my sincere apologies – reg.
First of all, I am very much thankful to you for allowing me to stay in your home for such a long period even if I have not paid the rent for the past three months. But I have asked permission from you to allow me to pay the rent of the first month together with the second month. But you done fallible situations, I was unable to pay the rent dues at the end of the second month also. It was because at the first month I was planning to invest a large amount of money over my business. That was the reason that I was asking you for an excuse to allow me to pay the first month’s rent at the end of second month. But due to some unfavorable circumstances, the business which I have started needed more investment. During the third month I was extending a business over the entire state due to which I wanted to borrow some amount from the near and dear ones. I once again thank you for helping me whilst I asked for borrowing some money from you.

But now my business is going well and I have earned a lump sum. It is the time to think of those great hearts that have really helped me like a ladder by stressing themselves to take me to the top.
It is obvious that any homeowner will not permit the tenant to stay in his house without paying the rent for more than a month. But you’re such a gem of a person who understood my situation and help me a lot.

But now if I have earned a lot I’m very guilty that I have stressed others by either borrowing money or delaying payments during that period of three months.

Thank you once again for supporting me during my hardships and I request you to accept my apologies for causing so much trouble.

Thanking you.
Yours sincerely,
The Tenant.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment