Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sample Apology letter for Breaking a Window

Here is Sample Apology letter for Breaking a Window. You should  modify this apology letter according to your need and situation.

Dear sir/ madam,

Subject: requesting to accept my apology for breaking window when we playing over the street since the person who hit the ball had hit with a very strange and large force and we are here to point out that we didn't do this intentionally and it was of course our mistake and this letter is to inform you that we will clear that problem as soon as possible – regarding.

This is the letter to convey my apology for breaking the window of my neighbour when we playing over the street since the person who hit the ball had hit with a very strange and large force and we are here to point out that we didn’t do this intentionally and it was of course our mistake and this letter is to inform you that we will clear that problem as soon as possible. First of all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise manner. While we playing cricket in street and when I play the strike the ball wrongly hit on your house window and we have broken the glass of the window. I am not supposed to stop with a sorry and that will never be equal to my action. But I don’t have anything else other than sorry. I really feel worse for my action. That’s why I made this letter and this will convey you my worse feel. I request you to accept my apology.

Thank you,

Yours good,

YOUR NAME

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment