Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Apology letter for cancellation of Appointment

Here is an example of Apology letter for cancellation of appointment. You should  modify this apology letter according to your need and situation.

Dear sir/ madam,

Subject: requesting to accept my apology from the position of Senior Customer Care Executive of the Tata Consultancy Services company in the information Technology Help Desk side who is very caring to the customers that we deal and a politeness towards them while answering their queries and even polite when they charge on us and on our company products if the mistake is of form our side for cancelling the meeting – regarding.

This is the letter to convey my apology for cancelling the meeting from the position of Senior Customer Care Executive of the Tata Consultancy Services company in the information Technology Help Desk side and even polite when they charge on us and on our company products if the mistake is of form our side who have complete rights over the decision making process which has to be held now due to unavailability of Chief Guest. First of all I should regret for my behavior and I regret for it in a very precise manner. The meeting for the ceremony of our old Aluminizes which was scheduled by 3.30 PM has been rescheduled without any prior notice to another day. I request you to condone me and I have clearly explained what had happened. Though am not the person who did mistake am also the person who failed to behave responsible. I request you to accept my apology. I promise you this will not happen again at any cost.

Thank you,

Yours good,

YOUR NAME

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment