Sunday, June 2, 2013

Follow up Request on Pay Raise Letter

You have created the perfect pay raise letter and sent it to your boss. Unfortunately, he ignores it and doesn't bother to email you back. Maybe its time for a more frank approach with this Follow-up Salary Increase sample letter.


Dear HR Officer

Good day!

I know you are very busy, but it has been a two weeks and I have received no response from you about my recent letters regarding my pay raise request. I would like to set up a meeting with you discussing my employment status at the marketing department.

To be honest, I can’t think of any other job I’ve enjoyed more in my career, and being part of Brand X commodities has been a true learning experience. I appreciate the trust and confidence the company has place in me through the past 14 months and I believe I have done everything possible to maintain that trust by meeting all expectations and soul-crushing deadlines.

I would really appreciate any update from the management or any concerns they might have about my request.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.

Respectfully yours,

Sean Roberts
------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Keywords: follow up request letter, follow-up pay raise letter, increase salary pay, pay hike, payraise sample letter, salary increase letter, Sample Pay Raise Letters

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment