Monday, June 16, 2014

Request Letter to Neighbor to Stop Parking His Car in Front of Your Home

This sample letter asks a neighbor to stop parking a car in a space that should be reserved for your vehicle. You have to customize this request letter to be suitable for you purpose.

I don’t mean to sound like a curmudgeon, but would you please not park your car in front of my house anymore?  I have limited curb space and, with your vehicle there, my guests and visitors are forced to park in front of other people’s houses and walk to my house.  I would request that you please park in front of your own house or in your own driveway.

Thank you very much for your understanding and prompt attention to this request.  If you feel we need to discuss this matter, please let me know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write a complaint letter to neighbor , request letter to neighbor asking for parking car in another place

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment