Saturday, April 27, 2013

Apology letter to Co-Workers for Bad Behavior

Here is a sample Apology letter to Co-Workers for Bad Behavior. You are advised to modify this letter to be suitable for your purpose

Dear Friends,

My apologies all around
This is about the incident last Friday. I'm really sorry, I made an ass of myself, I got so drunk and annoyed most of you.

I do understand why some of you are so upset and I will try to make up for it, by being more responsible with my drinking next time.

I hope we could all move forward and still party together.
------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: Apology letters, Apology to Co-Workers for Bad Behavior, co-worker letter of apology, drunk at the party emails, office asshole apologizes, apology to colleague, saying sorry to officemates,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment