Friday, April 26, 2013

Cover Letter for Domestic Cleaner

Here is a sample Cover Letter for Domestic Cleaner. A cleaner is someone who is in charge of overall maintenance, hygiene and cleanliness of an office or household. They are hired for contract work for a specific period of time. They are paid by the hour or for per service rendered.You should modify this cover letter according to your experience and qualifications.

Dear Mr. Davis,

I am interested in applying as a cleaner for your office. I have done cleaning jobs in the South Bay area ranging from homes, schools, daycare facilities, hospitals and offices.

I do not mind being hands-on when it comes to scrubbing off grime, dust and dirt. I believe what I do is incredibly important and vital to the health and daily operations of any office and its workers. Cleaning is what I do everyday and I am very good at it.

I am the perfect cleaner for your company because I work hard and fast making good area coverage by the hour. I do windows, toilets, floors and sweep work. I can lift heavy loads and I have no problem operating cleaning equipments like a vacuum cleaner or an industrial dishwasher.

If you are interested in hiring me please give me a call at 222-400-600. Hoping for a positive response from you.

Thank you very much
Adam

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment