Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Apology letter for breaking rules

The following letter is a Sample Apology letter for breaking rules. You should  modify this apology letter according to your need and situation.

Dear sir/ madam,

Subject: requesting to accept my apology for breaking the rules / violating the college rules which I didn’t do intentionally and a request letter to accept my apology and a promising letter that I will not repeat it anymore – regarding.

This is the letter to convey my apology for breaking the rules / violating the college rules which I didn’t do intentionally and a request letter to accept my apology and a promising letter that I will not repeat it anymore. First of all I should regret for my behavior and I regret for it in a very precise manner. According to the college rules I should not roam in the college corridor during class hours. But since I came late to college I could not attend the 1st hour. Also I don’t know what to do alone when I have missed the class. So I thought of roaming the college and see the other departments how it is regulating and to know more about the infrastructure of our college. So I walk alone in college corridor which has been treated as offense. Let the things happened be happened. Now am here to ask for apology. I request you accept my apology and let me to work again here. I swear I will not include in this kind of mistakes one more time. I swear this with confidence on me.

Thank you,

Yours good,


YOUR NAME

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment