Monday, April 15, 2013

Cover Letter for a Freelancer job

A sample cover Letter for a Freelancer or part time worker seeking temporary work. Cover letter example for Freelancer job with experience


Dear Ma'am,

I would like to inquire about your job hiring for a freelancer as part of your newspaper staff. I am currently looking for a part-time job at the Bay area.

I have covered local beats and community news for sometime now, and I had work some years at Times publishing as a news editor. My numerous years and experience in the media industry is what I'm bringing into your writing pool. I am quite confident that I would make a positive contribution to your publishing company. Attached is my writing portfolio and resume.

I would appreciate the opportunity to be interviewed and look forward to hear from you in the near future. You may reach me at 222-8536-8687.

Thank you for considering my application.

Yours truly,
AdamDavis

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment