Monday, April 15, 2013

Cover Letter for a Plant Supervisor

A cover letter example for a Plant Supervisor in a Processing Plant or a Metallurgical Engineer in a gold and ore refinery. This can also be a cover letter for Process Supervisor, Mill Operation Supervisor, CIP and Flotation Foreman, Environmental Health and Safety Officer, Metallurgical Shift Foreman, Process Control Metallurgist.

------------------------------
Dear Ms. Roberts,
While attending the Industry Chemical Management Seminar last December, I was given word Debra Stolberg that West Headhunters is recruiting for Metallurgical Engineers in a broad range of production opportunities. The possibility that you might have an opening for a Plant Supervisor has prompted me to contact you.

I am Adam Betelgeuse and my professional career spans 12 years of experience in combination of gold ore and silver processing plant operations. I oversee the crushing, grinding and refinery operations, flotation, Carbon-in-Leach (CIL), Gold & Silver Stripping, Heap Leach and Carbon elution. I am in-charge of optimum plant performance on metal-recovery and cost-effectiveness. I work side by side with fellow engineers in the compliant disposal of tailings, toxic, hazardous and other waste materials. I do not mind getting my hands dirty just to ensure safety standards are met properly.

I hold a Bachelor's degree in Metallurgical Engineering and a list of industry licenses which are fully outline in my resume. I am consistent and committed in my work particularly in the implementation and attainment of approved plans, programs and production schedules at the mill processing group. As a resourceful individual, I am quick to resolve on-site problems. I am very sociable and I can work easily with individuals from various backgrounds and social sectors.

I believe it would be suitable for us to meet and discuss any questions you might have. I can be reach through email at supervisorplant@gmail.com

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours Truly,
Adam

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment