Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cover Letter for Math Teacher

Here, we offer an example of powerful cover letter of Math Teacher who has a wonderful experience in teaching Mathematics

----------------------------
10 April 2013

{
School Address
-
-
}

Dear {Title}{Name};

With over 20 years of hand-on , successful teaching experience , I am confident in my ability and passion to become a positive addition to your school community as a High School Mathematics Teacher

As you will see in enclosed CV I have earned a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics , as well as gained certification in Mathematics (7-12) and Computer(7-12). Being a versatile individual, I have had the opportunity to teach students who functioned below-,on-, and above grade level. I have been very successful at accommodating diverse student needs by facilitating all styles of learners , offering individualized and extracurricular support, and integrating effective materials.

I encourage learning by using a number of different manipulative, hands-on activities , and various forms of technology. By incorporating class discussions, open-ended questions, and cooperative learning I am able to facilitate a highly interactive and inquisitive class atmosphere. In addition , I utilize weekly quizzes and monthly tests to track student progress, locate areas of weakness, and prepare students for finals exams/ SATs.

Being a hard working and well-rounded educator, I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my extensive experience, collaborative nature, and innovative classroom skills would benefit your mathematics program. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Adam S. Roberts.
Enclosure

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment