Monday, April 15, 2013

Cover letter for Music Teacher

Simple example of cover letter for Music Teacher with good experience who wishes to work at Music School of London


Dear Miss Garcia,

Re: Singing Teacher in Music School of London
I am writing in response to the position of singing teacher.

I am highly experienced in the music world. I have been involved in the song world for over ten years. I have five discs; three of them were number one in BBC music in England. Also, I have won three Germany Latino and five MTV awards.

I like so much to work with children. I have collaborated with NGO's to help children in hard situations in another countries and it is enriching experience with myself.

Teamwork, enthusiasm and dedication are strengths I bring to the job. With my background and work experience I am fully qualified and ready to begin this new personal and professional challenge.

I am available to start immediately. I look forward to hearing from you soon

Your Sincerely
Maria

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment