Cover Letter for a Medical Assistant, Emergency dispatcher, First Aid, Emergency Medical Technician and Paramedic. Professionals trained in emergency response and First Aid Care
Dear Mr. Rami,
I am Sara Adams. I have completed a certificate program and a Medical Assistant training course from
. I am
certified in the following: Austin
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid Training
• Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) certificate.
• Automated external defibrillators (AED) compliance certificate.
• Certified, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance certificate.
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration compliance certificate.
I am a dependable, hard-working and capable candidate looking to secure a Medical Assistant position within a healthcare facility where my skills and work ethic can be utilized in a productive and professional fashion. I am looking for an extern site with possibility to hire. I am eager to gain as much education and hands on training I can get.
Should you have a vacancy for an individual with my experience, drive and enthusiasm, you may call me at 555-800-1124 and I can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you to explore our mutual interests. I will be in touch.
Thank you very much.