Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cute love letter to boyfriend or girlfriend

Here we will see Sample Cute love letter to boyfriend or girlfriend ..Enjoy !!

---
I just want you to sit under the stars with me on a clear summer night. And I want to kiss you in the rain for a really long time.

Sometimes , if you'd like to come over cuddle and watch movies all day with me… I'd like that a lot too.

I just want you to be there for all the time so I can be there for you too. We can talk on the phone really, really late at night and regret it the next morning when it's time to go to school.

I want you to know every little detail about me and still love me for who I am. Hold my hand when I need someone to sit with and talk about what's wrong. I hope we can be together forever because I love you

Is that ok with you

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment