Thursday, April 11, 2013

Request for job transfer letter format

Sample request letter of job transfer. Here, the employee is asking his manager to transfer him from department X to department Y

Dear [Name]

I am formally requesting a transfer from the [insert department] to the [insert new department]. Based on my educational background and work experience, I think this is where I would be most productive as an employee of this organization. I have been an employee of [Insert Company Name] for [insert number] years. I value my employment in our company and I have always been loyal, hardworking and punctual for work.

I have notified my supervisor [Insert Name] of my intention to transfer and he has agreed that it would be a suitable career move on my part. Enclosed is his letter of endorsement and contact number.

Hoping for your consideration on this matter.

Sincerely,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment